over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A successful insurance company is looking to employ a Claims Handler who will be reporting to the Supervisor within the Motor Claims department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opening and registration of new claims in Insight;
- Support and servicing of clients, brokers and intermediaries;
- Liaising with third party insurers, parts suppliers and repairers;
- Attend mandatory arbitration and court sittings;
- Processing of claim payments and recoveries
- Minimum of secondary level of education;
- Preference will be given to candidates undergoing CII certification or University Degree;
- Technical knowledge of Motor Claims will be considered an asset;
- Be proficient in both written and spoken Maltese and English (Spanish at any level would be considered an asset)
- Previous experience in motor claims would be considered an asset