about 2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An international European insurance focusing on the acquisition and management of discontinued non-life portfolios is currently looking for a Claims Administrator to join their team.
- Completion of claim triage and processing activity together with adjustments to claim files.
- Provide administration support together with managing ongoing review of static claims and other reporting on behalf of the claims team.
- Be responsible for the monthly ELTO tracing activity while also processing billings from external service providers.
- Follow client claims while also adhering to claims standards and compliance.
- Manage data reconciliation and be responsible for data cleansing.
- Perform any other duties deemed necessary by management.
- Experience in the insurance industry will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in the English language both verbal and written.
- Be customer oriented and have a good eye for detail.
- Possess analytical skills such as data analysis, problem solving, decision making.