over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) is responsible for all of the IT systems of the Group and plays a major role in the planning and execution of the IT strategy.
The role involves
- Ensuring the Security of the Network at all times.
- Driving projects such as ISO, PCI and DR
- Driving the IT strategy from a security perspective, projects and ensuring timely delivery
- Leading the systems team and overseeing any major day to day issues
- Managing, creating and enforcing the company’s IT policies
- Ensuring the team coordinates infrastructure maintenance and upgrades internally or with external suppliers when needed
- Managing and proposing new projects
- Review the IT infrastructure on a regular basis and recommending enhancements to the infrastructure
- Budgeting, planning and reporting
- High level administration of various systems including monitoring
The ideal candidate will posses the following qualities.
- Be a real driving force towards implementing projects in conjunction with IT Partners.
- Experience in a managerial / c-level role
- Experience in the role
- Have a strong drive to scale the business, improve operational workflows and infrastructure.
- Have a good general knowledge of IT systems such as Domain Controllers, Firewalls, Microsoft Exchange, VMware, Backups and Storage Solutions etc.
- Hold IT qualifications
The below will be considered an asset
- Ideally holding an MCSA certification or other IT certifications
- Knowledge of Linux systems including Ubuntu Server Knowledge of Networking / Firewall Systems