2 months ago
A Cryptocurrency Trading Platform is currently seeking to recruit a chief information security officer who shall be responsible for establishing and maintaining a security management system to ensure that information assets are all adequately protected.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, information security and IT risk management program, within the framework of existing policies
- Work directly with the business units to facilitate risk assessment and risk management processes
- Evolve and enhance an information security management framework
- Discuss and understand with other department to ensure consistency across all technology projects and systems
- Raise awareness of risk management concerns
- Help with the overall business technology planning, providing a current knowledge and future vision of technology and systems
- Degree in business administration or a technology-related field required.
- Professional security management certification
- Minimum of two to three years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT roles
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Work highly independently, with stakeholders outside the formal management structure
- Support the European growth and / or expansion of the business
- Write good quality policies, procedures and technical documentation