about 1 year ago
23 Jun 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Our client, a leading player in gaming is seeking to employ a Chief Human Resources Officer to join their team to lead the HR function.
More than just managing the human resources department, this person will have responsibility for the managing and overseeing some operational activities as well as enhancing the work place environment and identifying & monitoring the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals.
Responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate with senior leadership team to define, articulate and execute the HR offering in order support strategic growth
- Assess and analyse risk and/or vulnerable areas and proactively identify and mitigate
- Build strong relationships with all key stakeholders and relevant external parties
- Engage as an active member of the senior management team
- Be a visible senior leader and champion the company culture
- Work with the senior leadership team to develop the culture and practices that help the company learn, change and grow in order to fulfill our company mission
- People management and leadership of the HR and Talent team as well as Employer Branding, Events, Office and Facilities team
- Develop and align the talent acquisition and retention strategy
- Support the development of the Company’s strategic plans
- Review, recommend and improve the employee benefits
- Ensure relevant procedures and policies are in place which relate to our people and evolve these practices and documents when necessary
- Establishes departmental measurements that support the accomplishment of the company's strategic goals
- Work with the company’s executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the Company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A wealth of general HR experience with recent experience in a strategic HR role
- Experience as a trusted resource as a member of a senior level executive team
- Extremely articulate and strong communicator in both written and spoken English
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to establish positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of developments in local and EU employment legislation
- Experience in policy development and implementation
For more information, kindly contact Nikki on firstname.lastname@example.org