about 2 months ago
27 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Due to company expansion my client is seeking a Chief Accounting Officer to head the finance function of the local office. Reporting to the CEO, this person is to be overseeing all pertinent financial responsibilities.
Responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing the preparation of the Consolidated Group Management Accounts complying with IFRS and in accordance with strict deadlines
- Ensuring compliance with all the statutory requirements and local GAAP requirements at the subsidiary level
- Overseeing preparation of monthly management accounts for the board, forecasting, cash flow and variance analyses
- Overseeing the finance team
- Preparation of the Annual Budget, Year End, Cash Flow forecasting, etc
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience at CFO level
- An Accounting degree
- Good IFRS knowledge
For more information kindly contact Nikki on firstname.lastname@example.org