6 months ago
03 Oct 00:00
A well established international finance entity is seeking a CFO with banking experience to join their local office. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the CEO and form part of a small local team.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Execution of transactions by initiating payments, making journal entries and posting to the ledger accounts;
- Compilation of monthly management accounts and regulatory reporting;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Supervise and train junior member/s of the Finance Team
- Ensuring that all regulatory obligations are being complied with and liaise with the Compliance Officer.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good experience within the banking or financial services sector
- Be a fully qualified and warranted accountant
- Sound knowledge of IFRS reporting
- Experience in the preparation of regulatory returns
For more information please contact Nikki Farrrugia on firstname.lastname@example.org