5 months ago
31 Dec 00:00
A Brand servicing the retail and food servicing sector is currently looking for a CFO to manage its finance team
- Manage all matters pertaining to the finances of the company and provide an effective and efficient financial management service to management.
- Assist in the preparation of the organisation’s strategic plan including the annual budget and forecasts.
- Oversee the personnel practices of the organization and ensure that they are in line with accepted personnel management, employment legislation and the relevant collective agreements.
- Reach the Company’s approved financial and commercial objectives;
- Monitor Company’s actual financial performance against approved budgets, report and account on any variances, and recommend corrective action where necessary;
- Establish, maintain and supervise systems and procedures related to: Accounting systems, Purchasing, Debt collecting, Insurances contracts, Contracts with clients, Personnel records, including payroll
- Advise management on the review of financial objectives, policies and systems and procedures;
- Manage staff in the finance and HR department and hold regular performance management reviews;
- Prepare and present accurate and timely financial reports as directed by management
- Make recommendations for internal control procedures;
- Advise management on contractual conditions related to financial risks;
- Conduct financial analysis to identify opportunities for cost reduction and increased profits;
- Monitor credit control and the Company’s cash flow situation;
- Assist internal and external auditors in the preparation of audits;
- Maintain and update Company’s fixed asset inventory;
- Be the main point of reference to the financial community.
- Deputise the CEO where necessary.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate must be a fully qualified Accountant
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 background
- Must have a good eye for detail
For more information please contact Nikki Farrugia on firstname.lastname@example.org