5 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established organisation is currently seeking a CBAR (Central Bank Account Registry) Manager. You will be responsible for the overall operations of the Section whilst improving the Section’s efficiency.
- Managing the collection of data from various sources in an effective manner.
- Managing user access and maintain the security policies & procedures required.
- Managing the Help Desk & coordinating with suppliers.
- Analysing and transforming reports data through business intelligence tools.
- Drafting documentation related to policies & procedures.
- Providing training on the CBAR System both internally & externally as required.
- Assessing electronic tools and software for the analysis of data.
- Collecting and maintaining comprehensive statistical data required to be maintained in terms of PMLFTR and analysing the data collected on a periodical basis.
- Planning operations and goals of the team in a way that these meet the section’s priorities, targets and deliverables.
- Providing the team with enough guidance, support, leadership and direction necessary to ensure that they are able to reach their targets.
- Carrying out performance appraisals and one-to-one meetings as may be required from time to time.
- Representing firm at international meetings and workshops.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Director and/or Deputy Director.
Education, Skills and Experience required:
- University degree at a National Qualification Framework Level 6 preferably in Statistics, Economics, Financial Services, Auditing or Management.
- Preference may be given to applicants in possession of a degree in Mathematics & Statistics or Computing Science & Statistics.
- Candidates in possession of a University degree in any other subject will also be eligible for this post, provided that they have proven experience in an area that is relevant to this position; - Qualifications in data analysis & statistics are considered as an asset.
- Proven working experience of a minimum of five years in a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of the relevant EU Directives and related domestic legislation that govern financial and ancillary services together with a high level of familiarity with the operations of the financial services sector.
- Outstanding leadership, organisational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills and a proven track record of technical competence, efficiency, leadership, ethical responsibility, and diligence.
- Fluency in both Maltese and English languages.