about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The innovative iGaming services provider based in Malta is looking for a QA Manager. If you are looking for a new challenge where you can build QA strategy and lead a talented QA team, this might be a great opportunity for you.
- Define, plan and execute the broader QA strategy for casino products
- Provide leadership, direction, motivation, and strategy for a geographically distributed team
- Develop best practices and testing strategies, including integration, user acceptance testing, regression, automation, and quality assurance metrics
- Work closely with product, project management, compliance, technical teams to plan and deliver quality products
- Drive a high-quality product and process to meet the needs of our operators & partners
- Work with external stakeholders to define and implement integration testing procedures
- Drive forward improvements in process in alignment with quality and scaling
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance
- Manage and track live issues reported, performing data analysis and delivering key reports for management
- Oversee and implement documentation for testing processes
- Perform QA tests along with the team as needed
- Minimum of 2 years managing a software quality assurance team in software development in addition to solid hands-on experience
- A proven reputation for strong leadership
- Experience in planning, implementing, and managing a QA strategy
- Strong communication skills
- Experience or knowledge of implementing automation for QA efficiency
- Previous experience with testing tools and Jira
- A record of successful delivery of quality software products as an individual and leader
- Prior experience within the gaming industry considered a plus
This role can be based in either Malta or Tallinn, Estonia. Only local candidates or those staying in EU and available to relocate on short notice are considered.