over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Dynamic start-up in the iGaming industry continues to expand and looking for a C++ Game Developer.
To be successful in your role as a C++ Game Developer, you should have extensive experience building quality cross-platform, maintainable software. Previous working experience in Agile environments is also a huge benefit.
- Write clean, fast C++ code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way, using Qt and QtQuick2
- Consume internal APIs and web services
- Communicate and liaise with other internal departments, and external providers
- Assisting in sprint planning and roadmaps with insights and technical advice
- Helping other colleagues achieve their best, and overcome their technical problems
- 2+ years of experience within C++ development
- Knowledge of Qt and QtQuick 2 or willing to learn
- Experience in architecture
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM and Kanban)
- Understanding of networking, client-server
- Strong object-oriented thinking. Attentive to detail. Clean coding skills.
- It will be considered an asset:
- Web development knowledge
- Experience in testing software and web applications
- Knowledge of Online (or Live) Poker