8 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
To attract Business accounts to Vodafone Malta services focusing on meeting individual and team targets and working as part of a team in order to maximise sales activity for Enterprise Business Unit services.
This role requires a high degree of resilience and dedication, and the ability to develop a network of key contacts in order to drive connections.
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities:
- Build and maintain an excellent business relationship with prospective and handled Business customers
- Ensure an excellent service to new and existing customer at all times by following up with Vodafone peers/colleagues
- where necessary
- To ensure personal monthly, quarterly and yearly targets set by the Business Sales Senior Executive are achieved
- Promote the entire Enterprise product portfolio to handled customers
- Submit activity reporting as determined by the Business Sales and Development Manager.
- Demonstrating Vodafone Way behaviours round the clock
- Identify and highlight improvement opportunities in EBU activities
- To maintain complete and accurate records of all customer contacts and interactions via the use of provided operational tools.
Core Competences, knowledge and experience:
- Be Computer Literate (dexterity Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- High level negotiation and closing skills
- Be a team player, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to converse with people at all levels
- Understanding of key drivers of value in the telecommunications industry
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a sales environment will be considered an asset
- Fluently spoken and written English and Maltese languages