over 1 year ago
26 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
IT Solutions company in Malta is currently looking for Business Development Manager. The ideal candidate would be an experienced professional with a sales and technical flair who will be responsible for creating and managing accounts both locally and internationally.
- Identifying and pursue opportunities for attracting new prospective clients.
- Managing different portfolios of clients
- Weekly reporting to senior management on status of projects, opportunities, campaigns and engagements.
- Maintaining an avid knowledge particularly on any relevant programmes and products which may be attractive to the market.
- Keeping abreast with any developments in the region and economy, as well as conducting a regular competition study and analysis to identify new opportunities.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, bench marking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies.
- Have at least 3 years’ sales experience in the IT field preferably within the local market
- Be passionate about technology and the developments within the IT industry
- Be capable of interacting confidently with a wide range of people
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be enthusiastic and highly motivated