about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the Programme Manager (Finance and ALM), the selected candidate will manage all aspects of change impacting Finance.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing finance related projects including subject matter expertise, feasibility studies, business analysis, planning and execution
- Assessing the accounting implications of strategic projects
- Designing finance target operating models with supporting technology for new asset classes
- Liaising with the Technology, Risk and Finance teams to build efficient data architecture to support IFRS9 expected credit loss calculations
- Building a solid understanding of the Finance IT landscape which includes the platforms, processes and data to be able to assess knock-off the effects of change
- Advocating for scalable and robust solutions
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or professional qualification in accounting, banking or finance
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a financial institution or audit firm
- Experience working on finance transformation projects
- Knowledge of IFRS9
- Knowledge of capital regulations will be considered an asset