about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Bank of Valletta p.l.c. is developing a range of initiatives related to Anti Financial Crime (AFC), Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Combatting Terrorist Financing (CTF) that will be delivered by a newly formed AML/CTF enhancement programme.
The selected Business Analysts will be required to:
- Possess knowledge of AFC, AML and CTF;
- Possess experience working in a project management environment;
- Have knowledge in conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings;
- Have knowledge in performing requirements analysis;
- Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and senior management;
- Work closely with business teams, technicians, and managerial staff;
- Engage effectively with stakeholders across the bank;
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements;
- Monitor deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Interested applicants must possess:
- An MQF L6 Qualification or higher in banking, finance or economics or at least 4 years experience in an analytical field;
- Clear track record of business analysis, including evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements and developing and implementing solutions;
- Experience of working on and supporting the leadership of structured projects;
- Experience working in banking or a related field.
The remuneration package will be in line with the skills, experience and qualifications of the selected candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend an interview.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.