3 months ago
06 Jun 00:00
- Extracting reports and performing analysis across different departments to improve efficiencies, costings, business models and budgeting.
- Generating reports using SQL and other tools used to issue statistics and reports.
- Conducting accurate and extensive analysis of the Company’s existing operations.
- Gathering data, analyse and develop structured reports and solutions to meet the needs of the business as well as identifying opportunities for profitability, understanding patterns and trends and recommending changes.
- Establishing detailed reports based on recommendations, from the findings and present the reports to the senior management.
- Establishing and building models as required, such as operational costs to compare between actual and budgeted costs, and models based on various scenarios for better decision making on different projects planned.
- A recognised university degree in Statistics, Mathematics or a related subject.
- Skilled in SQL and other reporting as well as statistical tools.
- Strong working experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Possess a technical background and able to handle large amount of data.