14 days ago
A new and exciting opportunity for Blockchain and Smart Contracts engineer to build patented financial instruments used in the global derivative and financial prediction market. You will be working on a peer-to-peer derivative trading platform using Smart contracts and Ethereum blockchain.
Skills necessary for the job:
- Experience working with Node.js, TypeScript and Solidity (this is a must). Knowledge of Kotlin and/or Java would be beneficial
- Proficient in blockchain technical concepts, cryptography, architecting secure and distributed systems and having the ability to translate the architecture and design into actually working code
- Understanding of Layer 2 blockchain concepts, at least one of: State Channel, Payments Channel, Pegged Side Chains or Plasma. Ability to implement these concepts or willingness to quickly learn how.
- Self-starter, not afraid to work as a part of bigger team and also alone on some tasks
- Happy to be part of the remotely working team of engineers and product development people
- Hungry for learning more, being exceptional blockchain technical expert, go-to person
- Able to comfortably use English language for communication of technical concepts, both verbally and on writing
- Paying attention to details, high level of coding standards, focused on producing quality code
- Ability and willingness to see your work in the wider product context