9 months ago
31 Oct 00:00
As an investment holding company, my client is looking for a Billing Recovery Specialist. The company has major involvement in property development and investment across Africa, predominantly in Zambia.
The main key responsibilities are:
- Manage accounts and portfolio of assigned buyers.
- Management reporting.
- Billing to clients.
- Deal with queries as per the company’s established standards.
- Involve in administrative tasks and duties.
Qualification and experience:
- Diploma or First Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or any other related field.
- +5 years of working experience in recovery, billing and administration.
- Show analytical skills and be proactive.
- Treat all requests effectively and in a timely manner.