10 months ago
27 Sep 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The person occupying this position will primarily be engaged in Credit Management. The major task will be the monitoring and following up on internal accounts, non-payment, delayed payment and aged debtors.
Other day to day bookkeeping tasks on general billing receivable and other general support functions include:
- the preparation and submission of customer Request for Payment, invoices and receipts;
- checking received payments, coordinating deposit activities, inputting in systems and allocating funds;
- tracking and auditing petty cash, updating and verifying journals and ledgers and performing necessary reconciliations;
- liaising with colleagues, clients and suppliers on billing related matters
- perform scanning, filing and general administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate for this job should
- have previous experience in debt collection;
- have good knowledge of credit management, accounting and book keeping principles and procedures;
- have good written, verbal and report-writing skills in English;
- have very good multi-tasking with excellent eye for details and time management skills;
- be conversant with MS office applications;
- be tactful but assertive and able to keep calm under stressful situations;
- be able to interact cordially, with respect and dignity with other colleagues.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the selected candidate.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. WH Partners, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at WH Partners.