9 months ago
11 Aug 00:00
A leading law firm involved in many areas such as; law, technology, gaming & gambling, employment, property, tax, corporate law, and corporate services is currently looking to recruit a Billing and Credit Management Clerk.
- Engaged in Credit Management.
- The monitoring and following up on internal accounts, non-payment, delayed payment and aged debtors.
- Other day to day bookkeeping tasks on general billing receivable
- The preparation and submission of customer Request for Payment, invoices and receipts
- Checking received payments, coordinating deposit activities, inputting in systems and allocating funds
- Tracking and auditing petty cash, updating and verifying journals and ledgers and performing necessary reconciliations
- Liaising with colleagues, clients and suppliers on billing related matters
- Perform scanning, filing and general administrative tasks
- Have previous experience in debt collection
- Have good knowledge of credit management, accounting and book keeping principles and procedures
- Have good written, verbal and report-writing skills in English
- Have very good multi-tasking with excellent eye for details and time management skills
- Be conversant with MS office applications
- Be tactful but assertive and able to keep calm under stressful situations,
- Be able to interact cordially, with respect and dignity with other colleagues
- Knowledge of the Shireburn accounting system would be considered an asset.