Competitive daily rate
29 days ago
Duration – 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Castille Labs is looking for BI Operational Engineer for a client in the telecoms industry.
- Monitoring critical data pipelines and DWH processing.
- Maintaining data pipeline statistics and record identified issues.
- Managing existing data quality rules, recommending and implementing additional data quality rules.
- Monitoring DWH platforms and conduct preventative maintenance.
- Working closely with data source owners and platform teams to maintain operational stability.
- Automating and coordinating operational tasks.
Skills and Experience Required:
- ETL logic / Data Quality exposure / good SQL knowledge for operations which are quasi real-time.
- Good understanding of data models and associated best practices
- Experience with data warehouses processing large volumes of data and ingesting diverse data sources
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI, Excel
- Basic Microsoft SQL Server administration
- Preferably knowledge of Google Big Query, Google Cloud Dataflow
- Issue tracking software experience - for Incident and Problem management (such as JIRA)
(The Candidate should be willing to work on Shift- 8hr day or 8hr night)
What to expect when you apply:
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!