Competitive Daily Rate
10 days ago
Castille labs is looking for a BI Operations Engineer for one of our clients, a leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Monitor of critical data pipelines and DWH processing.
- Maintain data pipeline statistics and record identified issues.
- Carry out root cause analysis and resolve or escalate to second level if necessary.
- Keep track on existing data quality rules, recommend and implement additional data quality rules.
- Keep an eye on DWH platforms and conduct preventative maintenance.
- Work closely with data source owners and platform teams to maintain operational stability.
- Automate and co-ordinate operational tasks.
- Working experience with data warehouses processing large volumes of data and ingesting diverse data sources.
- Working experience with SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, PowerBI, Excel.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proper understanding of data models and associated best practices.
- Knowledge of Google Big Query, Google Cloud Dataflow.
- Basic skills in Microsoft SQL Server administration.
- Issue tracking software experience - such as JIRA
- Strong analytical and communication skills.