Competitive Daily Rate
5 months ago
07 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Our client,Telecoms operator, is looking for a BI Developer with relevant experience to help the data team enhance, build & optimise data assets.
- Practitioner frontend developer (Business Objects and Qlik View)
- Professional frontend developer (Business Objects and Qlik View)
- Practitioner backend DWH engineers (ODI, Oracle DB, SSIS, Python, PLSQL)
- Professional backend DWH engineers(Int) (ODI, Oracle DB, SSIS, Python, PLSQL)
- Master in both the backend DWH engineer and the front end development, which should help the rest of the team delivering the tasks
Key Accountabilities / Key Activities depending on the level:
Translate business needs to technical specifications.
Assist in data administration, modelling and integration activities in Data-Warehouse system.
Design, Build and Deploy BI Solutions using ODI (Oracle Data Integrator).
Recommend enhancements and modifications to optimize business intelligence processes.
Technical / Professional Expertise:
Graduated with an IT Degree or a Relevant Degree in the Area.
Highly competent in Oracle PL/SQL or Microsoft T-SQL/SQL development.
Highly competent in Data-Warehouse development, with experience in tools such as ODI, Oracle DB, SSIS, Pytho.
Highly competent in Data-Warehouse modelling and concepts.
Must have very good Analytical Skills.
Must have very good Communication Skills.
Having experience with BI reporting tools such as Business Objects and Qlik View, Tableau is considered an asset.
Ability to plan work accurately whilst maintaining a certain degree of flexibility in order to deliver on Project Requirements.
Ability to work and deliver tasks in an Agile environment.