almost 2 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Established firm in financial services is currently looking for BI Developer. You will be working closely with other departments whilst supporting the development of dashboards and pixel-perfect reports.
- Designing appealing documents and dashboards
- Writing good-quality QlikView scripts
- Querying Data Warehouse to source business information
- Researching new techniques and methods to improve existing processes
- Working with the BI Analytics team to improve data flow within the Banks infrastructure, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Bachelors degree in an IT or relevant technical skills and experience
- Ability to perform analysis through SQL queries
- Knowledge of snowflake data model, client/server computing model, and windows server operating system (security, networking, web servers, batch scripting)
- Hands-on experience using BI software, such as QlikView, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Microsoft BI,Cognos, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, and Oracle BI and exposure to collaborative tools such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence, and Slack, would be considered an asset