11 months ago
07 Oct 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Our client is looking for a BI Architect with relevant experience to help the data team enhance, build & optimise data assets.
- Strong understanding of data modelling (i.e. conceptual, logical and physical model design, experience with Operation Data Stores, Enterprise Data warehouses and Data Marts)
- Oversees best practice, data quality, mentors’ junior developers
- Demonstrable experience with business intelligence and data warehousing design principles and industry best practices
- Experience in data profiling, quality assurance for the verification and accuracy of data
- Demonstrable experience implementing and maintaining large amounts of data will be considered an advantage.
- More than 5 years Microsoft SQL Server Reporting, Analysis and Integration Services experience
- Experience in RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL), No SQL Databases
- Experience with column-oriented databases is considered an asset
- Proficiency in ETL tools, technologies and processes – SSIS, SQL based
- Experience in query performance improvement techniques
- Knowledge of application and data security – encryption and tokenization of sensitive data, role-based access control
- Knowledge of at least 1 data visualisation tool
- SQL server basic administration experience
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Professional demeanor, working with senior level managers and vendors
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels in a collaborative style
- Very good written and spoken English
- Experience in telecoms would be considered an asset
Find more Jobs in Malta