over 1 year ago
19 Jan 00:00
Established firm in Technology is currently looking for a BI Architect who will bring relevant experience to help the data team enhance, build & optimise data assets.
- Strong understanding of data modelling
- Overseeing best practice, data quality, mentors junior developers
- Demonstrable experience with business intelligence and data warehousing design principles
- Experience in data profiling, quality assurance for the verification and accuracy of data
- Demonstrable experience implementing and maintaining large amounts of data
- Experience in RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL), No SQL Databases
- Experience with column-oriented databases is considered an asset
- Proficiency in ETL tools, technologies and processes – SSIS, SQL based
- Experience in query performance improvement techniques
- Knowledge of at least 1 data visualisation tool
- SQL server basic administration experience
Other Skills required:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related recognised degree
- Minimum 5 years working experience in this field
- Ability to establish priorities, organize and plan work to satisfy established timeframes.
- Results driven, problem solver and desire to close issues, pragmatic and realistic with solutions.
- Professional demeanor, working with senior level managers and vendors
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels in a collaborative style
- Very good written and spoken English