about 1 month ago
- Assisting in the architecture design and development of Data Warehouse and ensuring that effective version control is maintained.
- Monitoring ETL jobs to guarantee maximum uptime and performance.
- Assisting in the design and development of Data Warehouse integration with third party systems; the design, development and implementation of BI solutions and internal clients/end users.
- Promoting the use of BI, BI initiatives and Reporting tools.
- Participating in the design and implementation of process improvements around data on-boarding into the Data Warehouse, reporting/dashboards change management etc., periodic system reviews in relation to the BI Architecture to identify possible gaps and process inconsistencies and propose realignment strategies and contribute to the definition of the metadata catalog and Enterprise Data Model.
- Solid academic background in Computer Science, information science or equivalent specialized training in data warehousing and/or BI.
- Three years working in developing an Enterprise Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence environment.
- Three years’ experience with SQL as well as BI visualisation tools, ideally using Microsoft technologies.
- Knowledge of Data Integration tools, ETL/ELT techniques Working as well as SQL, PL/SQL and Transact SQL considered an asset.
- Working Knowledge of a primary programming language, knowledge of C# and Python is considered an asset Experience in structured Dashboard KPIs/Reporting Design would be a plus.