5 months ago
18 Dec 00:00
A global financial services firm is looking for a Banking and Corporate Officer to work in corporate services department in their Malta offices. The primary focus of the role will be that of providing banking support to an established portfolio of clients in Malta and office administration support to the corporate services department.
The selected candidate will be working closely with the senior management of the corporate services department.
- Arrange for the opening, maintenance and closing of bank accounts for clients
- Maintain and circulate internal authorised signatory lists and their respective due diligence documents
- Responsible for drafting standard letters, and invoices
- Filing and record keeping of official company documents and correspondence
- Assisting with the administration of projects
- Ideally candidates have previous experience in a similar role
- Possess good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess good organisational skills and be capable of working in a team
- Candidates must be currently residing in Malta
- Have excellent analytical and time management skills