7 months ago
23 Jan 00:00
Job Description & Summary
We are currently looking to expand our Banking Advisory team in order to keep up with the growing demand for expertise in the core areas of advisory services provided to the local banking market. The successful candidate will be joining PwC’s banking advisory practice that services credit and financial institutions as well as investment firms and entities involved in virtual financial assets.
As a Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients;
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development;
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients;
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues;
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients;
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties;
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand.
The skill set required to be successful in this role include:
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving capabilities;
- The ability to embrace new/changes in the sector to be able to provide clients with advice/solutions in this respect;
- Drafting and presenting reports for clients’ senior management;
- The ability to manage people and to multi task;
- Open minded, practical and agile with change;
- Drive to stay up to date with industry and market trends.
Interested applicants should have:
- At least 4 years of work experience within the Financial Services sector, with a strong consulting mind-set;
- A keen interest in business issues;
- A tertiary qualification in accountancy, banking and finance, management, economics or a related discipline.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. The Client is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact.
Find more Jobs in Malta.