10 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An international corporate services provider firm is seeking to employ a Banking Administrative Assistant for its Malta office.
In this role the banking and administrative assistant will work closely with the Legal and Financial account Managers in managing payments and the opening of bank accounts for our rapidly growing portfolio of client companies
- Opening of bank accounts, whilst also assisting with applications for Merchant accounts and PsP accounts
- Entering of payment orders into banking applications
- Updating related database of payments processed and following up on any issues with payments directly with bank and payment institutions
- Other accounting, clerical and administrative duties
- To be computer literate with an advanced command in MS Office applications
- Diploma/Degree in Finance will be considered an asset
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in a similar industry
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication in English (both orally and in writing)