Competitive daily rates
about 1 month ago
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Are you experienced with backend development and constantly finding ways to improve existing infrastructure, platforms, and frameworks? Castille Labs is looking for a Backend Engineer for a client in the Wealth Management Sector.
- To build the financial operations backbone using the principles of CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Work on cutting-edge technology and be part of modern software development practices
- Design and implement solutions to handle high levels of traffic, in a rapidly scaling environment.
- Write testable, clean, efficient code that can be confidently released in production.
- Work closely with Product and Business teams to produce high-quality results.
- Be able to put in practice the principles of scalability, self-healing, performance, profiling, data, and security when developing and maintaining backend services.
- Bachelors' or above in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent professional experience
- 3-5 years of experience developing distributed systems or building a larger application from scratch
- Developed mission-critical products, e.g. trading platforms, medical applications
- Basic knowledge of finance and trading
- Some exposure to CQRS / Event Sourcing patterns
- Basic understanding of infrastructure (e.g. databases, message queues, Docker)
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!