about 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the Back Office and Settlements Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for the daily settlements of the Group in relation to consumer or bank requests.
Duties and responsibilities
- Processing of incoming and outgoing commercial payments
- Processing of payment investigations
- Clearing of local and foreign cheques
- Inputting of journal entries
- Working on administrative tasks which include the scanning and filing of documentation
- Assisting the Senior Officer or the Manager in their day to day duties whilst ensuring that this is done in an efficient and timely manner
- Supporting internal departments and external institutions with their requests
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- Diploma in Finance, Banking, or a related field, or equivalent technical knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of SWIFT functionality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset