almost 2 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Looking for a Casino Backend product expert with a proven understanding of the entire gaming environment and business needs. You will be in-charge of defining our gaming platform through requirements gathering and understanding the business needs, writing detailed specifications as user stories and supporting the development teams through the entire development cycle.
- Working closely with the head of products to define our gaming platform and features
- Defining and Analyze business requirements and writing detailed and comprehensive user stories
- Mastering the creation of functional specifications as stories for the development teams, ensuring the stories flow throughout the product development life cycle to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Managing the product Backlog and supporting the developers through the agile development process
- Managing integrations with 3rd party games and tools
- Minimum of 2-4 years of product management experience
- Proven knowledge and experience in developing gaming systems and back office platforms
- Deep understanding of the Gaming/Casino environments, including Bonus systems, payment systems and system integrations
- Solid technical background with understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies
- Proven experience working in an Agile-scrum environment
- Experience with BI and analytics tools will be considered an asset