Competitive Daily Rate
about 2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Duration – 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Castille Labs is searching for a talented Back-end Application Developer to join our Global teams for one of our client, a payment solution provider.
- Work in different areas of the SDLC
- Deal with BA, Project Managers and other internal departments to meet client requirements.
- Work together with other team members to put forward objectives and design functional requirements
- Take part in the whole application life cycle – focus on coding and debugging
- Maximise scalability and performance through optimisation of applications
- Proper documentation of solution for all stakeholders
- Build reusable code and libraries
- Build and do unit testing
- Relevant certification in Computing, Software Development or a related field
- Experience in Banking/ Online payment sector
- Strong knowledge and experience with PL/SQL
- Knowledge and experience using Java applications to read and write files / API calls
- Knowledge of SDLC processes
- Knowledge and experience with Databases – SQL, Relational Database (e.g. Oracle and Postgres)
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Knowledge in Jenkins and Ruby
What to expect when you apply:
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!