3 months ago
02 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining back-end applications. Reporting to the Solution Architect, the candidate will primarily focus on the development of all back-end logic that serves front-end applications, design and maintenance of databases and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the MeDirect Web and Mobile platforms.
- Providing support to build and maintain enterprise level solution.
- Working closely with the product team to translate requirements into a tangible solution.
- Building reusable code and libraries and performing unit testing.
- Optimising applications for maximum performance and scalability.
- Proposing improvements through a proactive approach.
- Degree or Diploma in IT or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience on .NET.
- Experience in the following technologies: C#.NET /.NET Core, Entity Framework, MSSQL, LINQ, Docker.
- Excellent communication skills in English.