Competitive daily rate
25 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
One of our clients, a leader in the financial sector is looking for an Azure Integration expert to join their team. You will be part of an agile development team who build and work on enterprise grade software systems on top development stack.
- D365F&O Integration Development using supporting Microsoft technologies such as OData, DMF.
- Experience in Integration development using Azure technologies such as Logic Apps, Azure Storage and Azure Functions.
- Experience in using Azure DevOps (VSTS) / GIT for source control, build and set-up of release pipelines
- Experience of Azure Infrastructure set-up, APIs, Application Gateways, etc.
- Experience and capability to implement Azure Security technologies.
- An understanding of the Dynamics 365 Data Entities.
- Minimum experience of 2 years working on Integrations with D365.
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!