Competitive Daily Rate
26 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Duration - 6 months with renewal for long-term.
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
One of our clients, in the Online Payment sector is looking for experienced AWS DevOps Engineer. The aim for this role is to sustain a digital transformation and evolving new e-money card-based solutions. The ideal candidate should have strong aspiration to develop their own technical craft and their personal skills. The candidate will thrive on creating an environment designed to innovate.
- Build and maintain multiple environments to improve performance and cost.
- Collaborate with DevOps engineers to build and maintain data pipelines and CI/CD environment.
- Strong understanding for security and meeting compliance requirements for PCI.
- Implement secure and scalable solutions in AWS.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define infrastructure and deployment requirements, cost analysis and optimization.
- Provision, configure and manage AWS cloud by treating infrastructure as code.
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools.
- Manage and troubleshoot Linux based systems.
- Troubleshooting skills in a wide array of services and functional areas.
- Focusing on building and maintaining operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems.
- 4+ Years AWS Experience
- Experience with Terraform in deploying and managing infrastructure and CI/CD (notably Jenkins)
- Familiar with at least one scripting language - python or bash
- Strong experience with networking and Linux administration
- AWS Services to include EC2 (instances security groups, load balancers etc.); VPC & Networking; CloudTrail; CloudWatch; S3
- Advanced knowledge in IAM and IAM policies
- Ability to learn and use a wide variety of tools and open source technologies
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
Good to have:
- Knowledge in Docker; Kubernetes; Basic Java (Maven); Kibana; Github; AWS Services (such as Control Tower; ECS; DynamoDb; Athena; API Gateway)
- Logging and in-depth log analysis experience
What to expect!
One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
45mins Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!