Competitive Daily Rate
29 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of our clients, in the Online Payment sector is looking for experienced AWS DevOps Engineer. The aim for this role is to sustain a digital transformation and evolving new e-money card-based solutions. The ideal candidate should have strong aspiration to develop their own technical craft and their personal skills. The candidate will thrive on creating an environment designed to innovate.
- Build and maintain multiple environments to improve performance and cost.
- Collaborate with DevOps engineers to build and maintain data pipelines and CI/CD environment.
- Strong understanding for security and meeting compliance requirements for PCI.
- Implement secure and scalable solutions in AWS.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define infrastructure and deployment requirements, cost analysis and optimization.
- Provision, configure and manage AWS cloud by treating infrastructure as code.
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools.
- Manage and troubleshoot Linux based systems.
- Troubleshooting skills in a wide array of services and functional areas.
- Focusing on building and maintaining operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems.
- 4+ Years AWS Experience
- Experience with Terraform in deploying and managing infrastructure and CI/CD (notably Jenkins)
- Familiar with at least one scripting language - python or bash
- Strong experience with networking and Linux administration
- AWS Services to include EC2 (instances security groups, load balancers etc.); VPC & Networking; CloudTrail; CloudWatch; S3
- Advanced knowledge in IAM and IAM policies
- Ability to learn and use a wide variety of tools and open source technologies
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
Good to have
- Knowledge in Docker; Kubernetes; Basic Java (Maven); Kibana; Github; AWS Services (such as Control Tower; ECS; DynamoDb; Athena; API Gateway)
- Logging and in-depth log analysis experience