Attractive packages depending on experience
over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of our Global clients in Ireland is seeking to recruit a highly talented and motivated Automation Tester to join the Quality Management team within the Quality Assurance Department.
- Review and Evaluate Business Requirements Documents and Technical Specification Documents to elicit test cases
- Prepare and execute automated test scripts
- Maintain automated test scripts
- Execute functional testing of Liberty Insurance Applications and associated systems/infrastructure
- When required execute Integration, Regression, and User Acceptance Testing
- Analyse defects and test failures and ensure that they are reported and tracked per Liberty Insurance Quality Management Standards and Guidelines
- Ensure that any perceived defects are checked in other available environments to determine whether they are existing issues
- Ability to track and report on progress to the Project Delivery Team
- Ability to recommend potential solutions/workarounds where appropriate
- Manage own energy level and time.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 2-3 years’ working experience in a software development or similar role.
- Proven automation coding experience.
- SQL experience in Oracle/PLSQL/MSSQL etc.
- Experience in functional test tools.
- Knowledge of performance and scalability test approaches as well as load testing.
- Scripting experience using Groovy & Grails will be considered an asset.