about 1 year ago
30 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leading software development house serving local and international clients, designing and developing data-driven web applications, is currently looking for an Automation Software Tester.
- Develop automated tests of existing manual test cases and execute performance & load testing scripts;
- Interface automated tasks with the Test Management Software (Testrail);
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Collaborate with the QA Team members to develop and execute effective strategies and test plans;
- Report bugs and errors to the development team and work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle;
- Help troubleshoot issues;
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing;
- Performing various kinds of manual testing: functional, user interface, compatibility and regression testing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a QA Automation Tester or similar role.
- Experience in Telerik Test Studio, Selenium or similar products.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and committed to reach QA deadlines;
- Excellent communication and strong organisational skills.
- Attention to quality and detail, an analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certification or equivalent.
Good to have:
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience in automated security testing.
We offer a fun environment that fosters learning and growth, and on top of that, a great team to work with, private health & life insurance, free parking or allowance for the use of public transport, discounts in gym, restaurants, clinics, childcare, and team building activities all year round.