Competitive daily rate
28 days ago
- Work along with the SDET's team across the different stages.
- To design and implement the corporate UI and front- end and test automation API
- Create low level libraries and design tests to automate and Test frameworks.
- Participate in Code Review sessions to ensure framework’s quality and identify creative solutions to defined problems at task.
- Design and development new automated test cases and test suites.
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in computer science or a related discipline is considered an asset.
- 5+years of automated testing experience – SDET role.
- Full understanding of the entire automation structure – design, development, execution, analysis, results and maintenance.
- Selenium testing experience is a must.
- Python, C# or Java experience.
- Experience in UI and API testing.
- Ability to create, design and develop automated testing frameworks.
- Experience in establishing automated testing and CI.
- Solid understanding of development and QA processes including DevOps practices.