29 days ago
Castille's client is seeking to recruit an Automation QA Engineer. The future candidate will be reporting to the Head of Software Development and will participate in the software development effort.
- Join a small, growing team of SDETs working with teams across Design, Development and Product.
- Responsible for designing and implementing a corporate-wide UI and Frontend & API Test Automation System.
- Create low level libraries and design tests to automate.
- Test frameworks.
- Solve real world problems.
- Participate in Code Review sessions to ensure framework’s quality.
- Design and development new automated test cases and test suites.
- Identify creative solutions to defined problems at task.
- Test complex applications that have an emphasis on performance, scalability, and high reliability.
- Follow new and emerging technologies.
- 2+years of automated testing experience.
- Full understanding of the entire automation structure – design, development, execution, analysis, results and maintenance.
- Selenium testing experience is a must.
- Python, C# or Java experience.
- Experience in UI and API testing.
- Ability to create, design and develop automated testing frameworks.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and exhibits strong Computer Science Fundamentals.
- Experience in establishing automated testing and CI.
- Solid understanding of development and QA processes including DevOps practices.