Competitive daily rate
4 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille Labs is recruiting an Automation QA with experience in C# & MySQL to join the client 's QA team. This role offers the opportunity to work in Malta for 6 months as part of the induction training and work closer to the team.
- Design, development and execution of automation test scripts
- Identification, tracking and thorough documentation of bugs
- Deployment Verification and responsibility of Go/No Go decisions
- Remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and questioning
- Provide viable solutions based on the clients issue
- Client support with product integration and project cycles
- Documentation and monitoring of configurations
- Able to travel and support client on site for a minimum of 6 months.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Solid knowledge of MySQL and .Net (C#) languages,
- Experience in Software Development or Software QA (Automation)
- Hands-on experience with both White Box testing (Functional Testing, Non-functional testing, Regression Testing) and Black Box testing (Path Testing, Loop Testing, Condition testing)
- Strong knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Constant learning of new testing tools and test strategies
- Paid flights and accommodation during your stay in Malta