Competitive daily rate
10 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Castille Labs is recruiting an Automation QA with experience in C# & MySQL to join the client 's QA team. This role offers the opportunity to work in Malta for 6 months as part of the induction training and work closer to the team.
- Design, development and execution of automation test scripts
- Identification, tracking and thorough documentation of bugs
- Deployment Verification and responsibility of Go/No Go decisions
- Remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and questioning
- Provide viable solutions based on the clients issue
- Client support with product integration and project cycles
- Documentation and monitoring of configurations
- Able to travel and support client on site for a minimum of 6 months.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Solid knowledge of MySQL and .Net (C#) languages,
- Experience in Software Development or Software QA (Automation)
- Hands-on experience with both White Box testing (Functional Testing, Non-functional testing, Regression Testing) and Black Box testing (Path Testing, Loop Testing, Condition testing)
- Strong knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Constant learning of new testing tools and test strategies
- Paid flights and accommodation during your stay in Malta