about 1 month ago
A small audit firm in Malta is currently looking for an Auditor to join their team.
- Working with the senior auditor to plan audits.
- Liaising with clients re: all necessary preparations and compilation of documents.
- Checking expenditures, revenue and other financial records to ensure that all numbers are accurate, regulations are complied with, and all payments are accurately classified and recorded.
- Helping the Senior Auditor prepare the discussion draft of the audit report.
- Attend meetings on an ad hoc basis with the client and senior auditor and complete the audit report.
- Applicants are expected to have a positive attitude, be able to work under pressure, be in possession of a driving license and able to communicate confidently and effectively in both Maltese and English.
- Accounting qualification.
- Experience in a Big 4
- Excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continuing professional development and exposure.