4 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An audit firm in Malta is currently looking for an Auditor to join their team.
- Working with the senior auditor to plan audits.
- Liaising with clients re: all necessary preparations and compilation of documents.
- Checking expenditures, revenue and other financial records to ensure that all numbers are accurate, regulations are complied with, and all payments are accurately classified and recorded.
- Helping the Senior Auditor prepare the discussion draft of the audit report.
- Attend meetings on an ad hoc basis with the client and senior auditor and complete the audit report.
- Applicants are expected to have a positive attitude, be able to work under pressure, be in possession of a driving license and able to communicate confidently and effectively in both Maltese and English.
- Accounting qualification.
- Experience in a Big 4
- Excellent career growth prospects and an opportunity for continuing professional development and exposure.