2 months ago
05 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A Financial Services company providing Audit, accounting and legal services is currently looking for an Audit Senior to join its Audit team. Reporting to the Audit Manager and partner the Audit Senior shall:
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with client personnel and meet client and firm deadlines;
- Fully accountable for Audit and Assurance engagements from beginning to end;
- Preparing and reviewing Financial Statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS;
- Perform other Audit and Assurance engagements.
Skills and Experience:
- The Ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in accountancy or is currently in the final stages of an ACCA, ACA or equivalent qualification;
- Must possess good working knowledge of GAPSME, IFRS and IAS’s
- Capable of working within a team, manage multiple engagements and work to demanding deadlines
- Be smart, highly motivated, well presented individual with an eye for detail
- Be fluent in the English language (both written and oral)
- The ideal candidate must possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in auditing.