€40,000 - €50,000
5 months ago
- Be able to offer recommendations about a broad range of complex issues related to business processes and controls
- Identify the audit approach to be taken from an early stage and checks that adequate resources
- Involve team members and manage a team of juniors
- Provide on the job learning giving meaningful feedback in a timely manner.
- Prioritise appropriately and make or implement contingency plans where necessary.
- Provide suggestions when controls are found to be ineffective
- Run file check regularly throughout the audit
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the relevant regulatory framework, IFRS and other IAS's
- Able to provide audit team and clients with a critical view and recommendations.
- Active in knowledge management by monitoring/providing input to internal databases.
Skills and experience:
- An ACA, ACCA or BA Accty qualification or equivalent.
- Strong commitment and proven record of professional and client service excellence.
- Deep knowledge and experience of IFRS and ISA.
- Sound computer literacy ; MS Word, Excel, Power point and Outlook.
- Outstanding communication - both spoken and written (in particular, business report writing) and people skills.
- A minimum of five years post qualifications experience.
- Proven audit management experience.
- Experience and evidence of business development.
- Good team player.