10 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A firm specialising in audit and assurance, tax and risk advisory is currently seeking for individuals to join their Audit & Assurance team at a managerial level. Reporting to the senior Stuff, such as Partners and senior managers the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a client portfolio such that all client needs are dealt with in a timely manner
- Train staff in dealing with complex and risk areas
- Be responsible for performing technical reviews of audit work
- Managing the preparation of the engagement plan and ensuring that appropriate resources are assigned
- Together with the Partner you will be responsible for negotiating fees and demonstrating commercial responsibility for each client’s profitability
- Identifying client business needs and assisting partners in developing a tailored solution
- Continually develops staff through coaching and the conduct of regular and constructive appraisals
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must be a fully qualified Accountant
- Have been working in auditing for a minimum of 5 years, 3 years of which at managerial level
- Must be fluent in Maltese and English.
- Possess a working permit