5 months ago
A well established entity is currently seeking to recruit audit associates who will be reporting to the Head of Audit and forming part of the audit team.
- Assist in various assignments contributing to the timely auditing of accounts
- Contribute to service clients
- Perform audit fieldwork and assignments in conjunction with the audit function of the firm
- Develop, implement and maintain effective auditing processes for client companies
- ACCA or university degree or in the process of attaining such qualification
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISA) will be considered an asset.
- Be able to demonstrate adequate communication skills and be a team player
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience
- Be fluent in written and spoken English